A privileged scenario
A municipality situated in the centre of the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Benalmádena is one of the most important tourist destinations on the Mediterranean coast. Benalmádena is simply one of those unforgettable places you have to visit and experience. It is a privileged spot where the peaceful setting, beautiful landscape and affable people combine with an unlimited range of leisure options to please every age and taste. Benalmádena’s charisma is shaped by its unique landscape, between the sea, the mountain and the sky.
It´s a perfect location between Malaga and Marbella!
Benalmádena is a mixed area of different nationalities taking in perfect harmony and at the same time also integrated into spanish life. It´s a perfect location between Malaga and Marbella! Malaga let us participate in the national real life and it is in our reach in about 20 minutes (and its airport in 15 minutes). Instead Marbella offers the most international, luxury foreign resident´s life, only in about 35 minutes. It´s an ideal location for participation in both forms of life and enjoy it!
Daily life is perfectly defended in Benalmádena and it´s working both in summer and in winter. There is a new hospital, national and international schools, supermarkets, sports and spa facilities, swimming pools, beaches, mountains and a train, everything of this at a high average level. Here also they make it easy to install and settle in as a resident alien.
Sun, coast and mountain
There are three main urban areas that forge Benalmádena’s identity:
- Nestled on the mountainside is Benalmádena Pueblo, the original and main part of the municipality which still today maintains the peaceful, serene nature of Andalusian mountain villages, with their traditions, whitewashed homes and colourful bursts of flowers.
- Closer to the coast is Arroyo de la Miel, the commercial and business centre that is growing all the time and which is one of the most booming tourist areas in the whole of the Costa del Sol.
- Right beside the sea is Benalmádena Costa with Puerto Marino, a cosmopolitan area where the blend of cultures is as strong as it is appealing, where leisure and recreation come together in all manner of activities and where the coast and sea form part of the people’s very lives.
For lovers of practicing outdoor sports
One of the attributes the climate gives rise to in Benalmádena is the chance to practice any outdoor sport all year round, there are fully equipped outdoor sports centres where the world’s sporting elite meet each year to train.
- Nautical Centre: Located in Benalmádena Marina, this is a regular meeting spot for sailing and water-activity fans.
- Torrequebrada golf course with 18 holes and a par of 72, it is considered one of the best in Spain. There are nearly 40 golf courses, several of them in the same municipality, others are within walking distance.
- Benalmádena Ice Club.
- Artificial turf sports field for playing football, hockey, cricket or baseball, courts of tennis and padel.
- Open and covered municipal swimming pools.
Routes of Tourist Interest:
- Puerto Marino, awarded as the most attractive port of the Costa del Sol
- Benalmádena Pueblo
- Teleferico Benalmadena
- Benalmádena Butterfly Park
- Tivoli World Amusement Park
- Selwo Marina Delfinarium
- Paloma Park