One of the most exclusive areas of the world
Marbella is one of the main destinations of the Costa del Sol. Its excellent climate, beaches, natural surroundings and its major sports complexes are just some of the many attractions of this town on the Málaga coast.
Proof of the high quality of its infrastructure is Puerto Banús, one of the most emblematic places of Marbella. Surrounded by exclusive housing developments, this famous seacoast annually welcomes some of the biggest and most luxurious yachts in the world. Its facilities also offer a select leisure area made up of restaurants, local shops and major international fashion brands and luxury goods.
From Cabopino to Guadalmina, Marbella offers a beautiful coastline of 26 kilometers of sunny beaches equipped with all kinds of services, which include modern hotels, residential complexes, shops and restaurants.
Sports lovers will find paradise in Marbella. Magnificent golf courses allow you to practice this modality at the highest level throughout the year, amid landscapes of unusual natural beauty. Those who prefer water sports will find in this town three ports where they can practice what they want. In addition, Marbella has several riding schools, tennis clubs and other equipment that will satisfy the most diverse tastes. All this without forgetting the enormous possibilities that the Sierra Blanca offers for all kinds of outdoor sports.
Routes of Tourist Interest:
- Plaza de los Naranjos, designed after the Christian conquest
- Bonsai Museum, where one of the best European collections of these tiny trees exposed
- Museum of Contemporary Spanish Engraving, most important museum of its kind in Spain, with works by Picasso, Miro, Dali and Tapies, among many other artists
- Ralli Museum with the most important collection of Latin American painting in Europe
- The Arab Castillo, a single building in the center of the city preserved the Muslim era
- Villa Romana Green River, discovered by archaeologists in 1960
- The baths of Guadalmina
- Park Selwo nature, a innovative and unique Nature Park in Europe, with over 100 hectares, where live animals from five continents in semi-freedom
- Puerto Banus with the best yachts in the world, the latest models of cars coming from everywhere and superb restaurants
- Garden El Angel, one of the most complete botanical gardens of the Costa del Sol, 15,000 square meters with three styles of plants and three artificial lakes with waterfalls
- Avenida del Mar, a walking area in the center of the city (with parking in the basement), in which you can admire one of the most complete sculptural works of Salvador Dalí
- Arroyo Park Dam with more than two kilometers long and artificial lakes, sports courts, playgrounds
- Constitution Park, with its thick vegetation, lawn, playground, small astronomical observatory and its long benches
- The Auditorium, with capacity for 600 people, where performances from opera to theater occur during all the year
- The church of Our Lady of the Incarnation with three naves and a beautiful baroque facade
- The early Christian basilica of Vega del Mar
- Paseo de La Alameda with the promenade of Marbella, adorned with fountains, pergolas, gardens and a collection of bronze sculptures by Salvador Dalí.
- Paseo de La Alameda con el paseo marítimo de Marbella, adornada con fuentes, pérgolas, jardineras y una colección de esculturas en bronce de Salvador Dalí.