Destination available for all
Torremolinos is situated to the west of the municipality of Malaga and combines the charm of an Andalusian sailor village with the cosmopolitanism of a modern city. This town on the Costa del Sol is an international tourist spot.
The beaches of Torremolinos extend over seven kilometers of coastline, bordered by a splendid promenade. Its beaches, equipped with all services, are the ideal place to enjoy the Mediterranean and outdoor stage. Its extensive equipment, leisure, rich cuisine and privileged climate make Torremolinos a unique destination.
Torremolinos is one of the most visited towns in the Costa del Sol. Proof of this are the more than two hundred fifty thousand welcomes visitors during peak season, but the flow of people is constant throughout the year.
Its geographical location, between Malaga Bay and the Sierra de Mijas, allows you to maintain a temperate climate, about 19 ° C on average throughout the year. Thanks to these weather conditions and the good state of its nearly seven kilometers of coastline, residents in this town can enjoy its beaches during the twelve months of the year. Besides tourism called “sun and beach”, the municipality has a wide range of services for the congress, cultural and sports tourism.
Routes of Tourist Interest:
- The street San Miguel, known as the ” Europe street”, is worthy of this name because it is the busiest European street by pedestrians
- The promenade
- Aqualand, the largest water park on the Costa del Sol
- Crocodiles Park, with more than 260 copies of these reptiles
- The Botanic Garden Molino de Inca, 40.000 square meters with a lot of variety of palms and trees
- The Battery Park
- The seaside neighborhood of Carihuela
- El Calvario, one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the town
- The Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions of the Costa del Sol
In Torremolinos we will not find the luxury of Marbella, but instead we´ll have a cheaper holiday on the Costa del Sol, a lot of free events offered by the council, beaches with services and all kinds of activities for children in summer.