+34 952 445 182 | +34 658 918 913

How to request your NIE

By in Articles with 0 Comments


how-to-request-your-ineTo buy a property in Spain, you have to request a NIE (if you aren´t spanish yet). This document is given by the “Dirección General de la Policía” in Spain. You can give  permission to someone who will make the procedures in your name with a notarial power of attorney.

  1. The first step is to fill the documents EX-15 and 790-012. Very important: indicate an email.
  2. With the documents filled, you have to deliver a photocopy of your passport, but the original too.
  3. Pay the taxes, 9,45€ to the following bank account and keep the receipt:





With this documents, go to the Viena embassy or a Honorary Consulate if you don´t live in Viena.

If for some reason,for example, don´t residing in Vienna but any of the cities where there isn´t the Honorary Consulate, or you could not go personally,is admitted exceptionally mailing the documents, provided the signature NIE Application Form and a copy of your passport or identity card but made before a notarial legalization and sent its documents with the application .

More information: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/VIENA/es/InformacionParaExtranjeros/Paginas/IextranjerosViena/NIE-Primera-expedici%C3%B3n.aspx